NNP Accounting is a firm that specializes in assisting foreign businesses and individuals in Thailand with a wide range of tax services.
Call us on +66 (0)81 562 6123 for tax services now!
- Prepare and file returns for corporate income tax, personal income tax, value added tax, specific business tax, withholding tax, stamp duty, excise tax, house / land tax, property tax, transfer fees, registration fees, social security contributions and other taxes that apply to normal business transactions.
Property & Asset Transactions
- Advising on tax implications of buying, selling, developing, leasing and managing property and assets;
- Advising on property tax, transfer fee, registration fee, withholding tax, value added tax apportionment, corporate income tax, personal income tax, specific business tax, stamp duty, depreciation, and transfer pricing in regards to such transactions; and
- Compliance with foreign ownership rules.
Share Transfers & Dividends
- Advising on Thailand tax implications of onshore and offshore share transfers and dividend transactions; and
- Recommendations and tax planning to reduce tax exposure;
Tax & Duty Incentive Schemes
- Advising on Board of Investment (BOI) privileges including capital investment, allocation of expenses, tolling of privileges, and import duty and dividend exemptions;
- Company limited, joint venture, consortium, Regional Operating Headquarters (ROH), branch, representative office, SME, and TISO;
- Customs duty exemption schemes such as duty refund, free trade zone, and bonded warehouse; and
- Free trade agreements and double taxation agreements.
- Advising on tax implications of debt related issues including write offs, bankruptcy, conversions, waivers, netting, and settlements.
Revenue Department Audits & Correspondence
- Advising on tax audit issues including claiming refunds, document retention and statute of limitations;
- Advising on how to prepare documents that will be requested by the Revenue Department prior to submission of the documents;
- Advising on how to make effective statements to the Revenue Department in accordance to the facts and relevant law;
- Representing and assisting in discussions with the Revenue Department; and
- Drafting private letter ruling requests for submission to the Revenue Department
- Reviewing employment / secondment agreements for Thailand tax implications and application of double taxation agreement provisions;
- Advising on personal income tax compliance, payroll withholding tax and social security contributions;
- Offshore tax planning to reduce Thailand tax exposure; and
- Advising on tax implications of employee stock plans including stock options, restricted units, phantom shares, dividend equivalents, recharges to local employers and SEC filing requirements
Import / Export of Goods
- Advising on customs issues including import / export clearance procedures, valuation, consignment, tariff code classification, samples, customs assessment;
- Advising on application of excise tax and compliance in relation to night clubs, sales of oil, automobiles, liquor, etc.;
- Tax planning for sale of goods transactions including commissionaire, stripped risk distributor and toll manufacturer structures, samples, rebates, discounts, inventory reports and destruction, and purchase / lease of automobiles;
- Advising on valued added tax including refund of input credits, zero rated export of goods and services, filing of monthly returns, tax invoice requirements, registration of branches; and
- Advising on BOI privileges including capital investment, allocation of expenses, tolling of privileges, import duty, and dividend exemptions.
Mergers & Acquistions
- Due diligence to determine potential tax liabilities of target company;
- Advising on tax implications of intended transactions; and
- Tax planning to reduce tax exposure.
- Reviewing local and international contracts (Service, Royalty, Loans, Expense Allocation, etc.) for Thailand tax implications and application of double taxation agreement provisions;
- Recommendations to reduce tax exposure; and
- Revising and tracking changes in contracts for intended tax effects.
Tax Retainer Service
- 3 hours of service;
- Email correspond and telephone calls;
- Providing requested documents;
- Day to day tax questions;
- Includes areas of corporate income tax, personal income tax, value added tax, specific business tax, withholding tax, stamp duty, excise tax, house / land tax, property tax, transfer fees, registration fees, social security contributions and other taxes that apply to normal business transactions; and
- Provide tax and customs related documents upon request.
- Does not include project work such as tax returns, reviewing contracts, audits, etc.
Professionalism & Expertise
Our partners are former employees of Big 4 multinational consulting firms in Thailand including:
Clients We’ve Served
Nike, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Unilever, Dole, DuPont, Chanel, Avon, Diageo, Riche Monde, Brown Forman, Cadbury Schweppes, Blackmores, Henkel, Durex, Sara Lee, Abbott, Purac, Kerry Foods.
Banking & Finance
Bank of America, Citibank, HSBC, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Standard Charter Bank, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Visa, Thai Military Bank, Tanayong
Oil & Gas
Chevron, Conoco, PTTGC, Hess, Tractebel, Caltex, Palang Sophon, AlMansoori, Vause, Phillips Carbon, Allied Marine, McConnell Dowell
Toyota, Yamaha, Panasonic, IBM, Nissan, Rolls Royce, Sun Microsystems, Samsonite, Kubota, SKF, Alstom
Legal & Accounting
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Watson Farley & Williams, Allen & Overy, Ernst & Young
Rockefeller Foundation, World Society for the Protection of Animals
Marriott, Accor, Sukhothai Hotel, Hard Rock Cafe, Erawan Group
UPS, Singapore Airlines, NYK Bulkship, AGS Four Winds
Fitness First, American Kickboxing Academy, Fairtex
Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Fujitsu, TPI / ISG, SVOA
Central Pattana, Pebble Bay
WPP Group, Service Master
Bloomberg, CNN, Sony BMG